Do you know the properties of honey for the…
DO YOU KNOW THE PROPERTIES OF HONEY FOR HAIR?
Pollution, stress, sun or thermal tools are some of the things that cause our hair to suffer damage every day, leaving it weakened and dull. It's clear that you know honey, who doesn't? This ingredient has been used for centuries for cooking and medicine, but not everyone knows the incredible properties of honey for cosmetics and hair care.
In recent years the use of natural ingredients for hair care, less chemical products and with a higher percentage of naturalness has increased. What if one of the ideal components is honey and you still didn't know it?
The honey bee's sweetness is ideal for hair
It is an excellent ingredient thanks to its large amount of nutrients. It contains that "good" sugar, which we hear so much about, and it is a unique ingredient to reverse and prevent the damage that our hair supports.
During the summer, with the high exposure to the sun, the water of the pool and the sea, as well as the use of fixing products and other external agents, there is a great deterioration of our hair but, the vitamins and minerals that the Honey for the hair, they are perfect to get a strong, shiny and healthy hair. Are you wanting to know more about honey?
Discover the properties of honey
It has moisturizing properties and prevents hair loss , as well as being antibacterial, providing shine, vitamins and minerals. Let's now see some of its benefits:
- It is a natural softener , acts as a conditioner and smoothes the hair.
- It helps growth , thanks to being an antioxidant, and stimulates the scalp.
- In relation to the previous point, this ingredient improves the health of hair follicles that are related to hair growth.
- We have mentioned its moisturizing property, but if you do not know what it is, we refer to its ability to prevent moisture loss from the scalp, and that is thanks to its sugar content.
- By retaining moisture we are preventing, in turn, hair loss.
- It brings shine to dry and damaged hair and restores the health that is lost by the daily exposure of the hair.
- It is also antibacterial , prevents infections and helps prevent dandruff and itching.
- Its antioxidant power helps delay the appearance of gray hair.
Where can we find a product that contains honey?
Do not worry! The Biolage RAW line makes it easy for you to start testing it as soon as possible. Who would think that honey would provide us with so many benefits?
The Nourish shampoo is ideal for dry and dull hair. It contains this amazing ingredient and, in addition, it has a quinoa shell (a very fashionable product and with many benefits for our hair). This shampoo is nutritious and leaves your hair soft and healthy.
How to use it? You apply it on damp hair, massage it, and then, you simply rinse it with water! And, as we know that in summer the hair suffers more, number it intensely using the Nourish conditioner , for a perfect finish.
And now you just have to enjoy soft, shiny and healthy hair!